Listed here are some backstage notes from Friday’s Impression Wrestling tapings:
– The final feeling at Friday’s set of Impression tapings is a few skills who’ve been with the corporate for a while really feel that their job now’s to easily put over the “GFW” skills that Jarrett has introduced in.
– We famous beforehand that Matt Morgan was backstage doing promo work. Former WWE Famous person Chris Masters was additionally backstage.
– The corporate is breaking apart the DCC group. James Storm will most-likely painting his previous Cowboy gimmick once more.
– Gail Kim and MMA Fighter Phil Baroni have been backstage.
– Aaron Rex is just not at these set of tapings. It’s being mentioned that he’s off filming for a film.
– Robbie E is one other title that gained’t be on tv both, as he’s in Japan.